Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Find: 2010!

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to the best year yet! Take a look at some of the pics snapped during my 2010 celebration:




Such a good time with good friends! Although I'm fairly confident my all time favourite moment of the night was dancing to footloose. Yup, I'm that awesome...

And to stick with the stereotypical "new years" blog posts I'll mention resolutions too. I've got loads of plans for my etsy shop/health/life I'm sure will unveil themselves over the coming months. Any noteworthy resolution you have to share? I'm all for the cliches...

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I was the most authentically '80s dancer out there on the floor for footloose. I was co-channeling Kevin Bacon AND Molly Ringwald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Nice choices for your new playlist. I adore Fashionable People and Tender Torture. Especially at the top of my lungs in the car.

    "Questionable, questionable, questionable... THINGS!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. who are the three cuties in your one pic there kate

    joe

    and how about get rich and own property for new years resolutions

    ReplyDelete