Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Find: iKtizo

This week's find combines a few of my favourite things! Geekiness + adorableness + polymer clay! Hooray! IKtizo's shop is worth checking out. Quite obviously the cutest little polymer clay star trek charms etsy has to offer!! I'm particularly won over by the endearing vulcan/human qualities of spock:

I mean look at those eyebrows and flawless sculpting skills! If spock isn't your thing, not to worry, she's got the whole federation starfleet as well as some other masterfully geeky characters! Reasonably priced too! Happy Friday! Live long and prosper!

5 comments:

  1. I would never have thought of Spock as cute, but he sure is in this form! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty awesome! Has Kate become a trekkie!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should get one of those for Auntie Leslie! She looooves Star Trek. I looooove polymer clay! This shop is inspiring me to bust out my sculpey!

    ReplyDelete