Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good idea

Once again Alli of one pearl button shares a fabulous tutorial I'm dying to try out!


Best thing about this one? It lets me use up my numerous scraps of yarn and is crafty/trendy/awesome/super useful! Plus it just involves a simple chain stitch! Triple win! Because I am very much of those people with a monstrously large head that plastic headbands don't really work on, I'm hoping this one will fit comfortably all day and tame my extra coarse thick red tresses. We'll see...I'll be sure to post a picture if I ever find time to do this one too...

1 comment:

  1. The only problem with this headband is that it will be so quick and easy (and awesome). When I'm knitting or crocheting, it's usually because I want to spend some time doing something kinesthetic and fun - and medium length projects are the besterest.

    ReplyDelete