Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is it just me?

Is it just me or is this seem like a really good idea?


There's even a tutorial and everything over at instructables! Perhaps I'm just thrilled with the idea of my excessively massive collection of clothing (and scarves) to be neatly organized. Or more importantly to be out of "kitty eating" range!! (Don't mock - he's eaten off bits off two of my scarves already). I think if I ever do manage to get to this project (which is currently on the bottom of a very long to do list), I'll skip the white chain for a cheaper more neutral alternative...hmm...any thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, this is pretty brilliant. I think I would skip the hanger and white chain all together. Maybe a big ring (like the kind that are on some purses as handles) and then loop the individual scarf rings onto it(assuming they open and close)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds perfect linds! I was just talking to my mom about how I am really not fond of the "hanger and ugly white chain" look - but the ring is brilliant! Now to find the supplies! and time!!! Minor details...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official! I've purchased the shower rings AND metal rings to hang them from! Now I just need to hang it up, compile my scarves and provide photographic evidence! Woo!

    ReplyDelete