Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It wasn't just me

Remember that time I was gushing about the tutorial that showed you how to organize your scarves using shower rings? (No? here's the link). Well I actually got around to doing it! Hooray! Photographic evidence:


I tried to take lindsay's advice on using a hoop to hook the shower rings to and am pleased with how it turned out! I certainly think it's more aesthetically pleasing than the original tutorial but unfortunately after compiling this storage system realized that I have more than 12 scarves (I did two hoops with 6 rings on each). Leslie suggested I pair down on the scarf collection but let's be realistic - as if that's going to happen! I think I'll just keep my favourite dozen out and store the rest in the closet. Plus I figure I'll have to change it up with the seasons regardless. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! I don't think it would wrk for me with my one scarf (thank you Kate). Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the ones I have given you? Did you colour-coordinate for the photo?

    ReplyDelete