Monday, January 18, 2010

Kittens inspired by kittens!

If you haven't seen this video before, you should probably watch it now. Other etsyians are blogging about it too (link)! Ridiculously cute kittens and ridiculously random little kid statements for each one! Best of all? I was lucky enough to receive a "kittens inspired by kittens custom 2010 calendar" from quinn! (Conveniently going with the kittens theme of my xmas presents this year). Now I get to enjoy fuzzy kitty adorableness each and ever day with their own hilarious quote for each month. Take a glimpse at what I get to enjoy all January:


So cute! And if you're interested in seeing the rest of the calender you'll have to be patient...didn't you know it's bad luck to turn ahead your calendar?

ps. Woo! 100th post!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that!

    Also, I watched this video yesterday - it popped up on my youtube browser, and I watched it again for some reason. It really is the most random video ever... and that makes it awesome.

    "I'm her mom!"
    "No, she's not!"

    Congrats on the 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my brother showed me that video awhile ago.. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100? I have read 100 of your posts? AMAZING! Er, uh, I mean it's amazing that you have written 100 posts. Yeah :)

    Kittens are the cutest -- unless you factor puppies into the mix!

    Wait until you see my kitten mittens! I've got one mostly done, and it still has all the loose ends hanging off of it. Percy would nom nom nom it up!

    ReplyDelete