Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bring on the yogurt!

Apparently I am all about the "cool projects other people more creative than myself" posts this week on the blog! Today's project is brought to us by Zakka Life and is a super useful little coin pouch made from recycled yogurt container lids! It's even mushroom themed! How fun! Take a peek:


All you need to do is cut three eye shaped pieces from two yogurt lids, cover them in fabric, and sew them together! How handy! I think this looks like a great way to use up little scraps of fabric and will be handy to organize all those loose coins floating around the bottom of my purse. Hey! Maybe I will make this and use it to hold onto my laundry money once we move into our new (and lacking in suite laundry) apartment! Yeah! What about you? What do you think? What would you use it for?

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea! I wish I was creative enough to come up with stuff like this, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks cool, but I think I'd rather just buy one from the Golden Buddah...I know my crafting limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a creative idea - I have some scraps I need to use up...

    Was going to ask - would you mind being my 'bloglovin' post next month? Just involves me saying hello and linking over to your blog.

    ReplyDelete