Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Find: Spoonful of Mint

I'm not sure about you, but once in a while I will go to the front page of etsy and find an item so charming that I immediately fall in love with everything that shop has to offer! This happened to me yesterday with Spoonful of Mint. Here's a sweet and simple shop with a lovely selection of handpainted geometric goodies. Just look at the great lines and colours of this necklace:


Oh my! I'm totally riding the geometric shapes trend train these days and spoonful of mint has got me drooling! (and isn't their name cute too?) Here are a few more goodies from the shop to peruse if you aren't into the first piece I picked:


Wonderful! You can't blame me for falling for them right? Which is your fav?

3 comments:

  1. I like the last one best- and you're right, its a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one with the square beads and the round beads. They are all nice thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the two on the outside of the bottom - and I love the name too! I'd love to try to make them at home.

    ReplyDelete