Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Chickie Gardland

With Easter just around the corner - I am convinced to make one of these awesome chickie garlands from Miss Vicky Viola (link)! It is was too cute to resist:

(source)

Eee!  Those little fluff ball chicks are so adorable and although I do find the image of the needle going through one of them a little disturbing, this DIY is right up my alley! I mean pom poms and cute animals? I'm sold. I even bought a bunch of those little chicks from the craft store and although they are currently hanging out all over my house (I got a little excited with my decorating), I feel I have the skills to pull this one off. We will see how it goes. Do you ever decorate for holidays? What do you do for Easter?

1 comment:

  1. These would be so cute across the mantle. I have to figure out where I put my chenille chicks!

    ReplyDelete