Friday, April 17, 2015

Polymer Clay Pendants - playing with Studio Ghibli

Well we've made it to the end of the work week and here are the final Sculpey painted pendants I made into necklaces! I've been on quite the Studio Ghibli binge lately so I painted these little dudes with soot sprites and Totoro! Take a peek:


Aww! Aren't they darling? I also decided to use different coloured cord for these pals since my go to light brown seemed like too much of a contrast. Once again I took these pictures before my new grey organic waxed cotton came in so I will be switching out Totoro's cord for the waxed smoother version. Oooo I'm just thrilled with how these turned out and am such a sucker for cuteness! 

In case you missed out on any of the polymer clay fun I've been sharing this week here is picture of all the pendants I made:


Oh my! Apparently I don't like just making one of a project and ended up with eleven different necklaces in the end. What do you think of them? Any suggestions for pricing? Which are your faves? Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeep! They are so cute! I love love love your Totoro ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I sort of wish I did a Calcifer one too since I'm realizing that Howl's Moving Castle is my favourite Ghibli film!

      Delete